Monday 9 November 2015

Romantic Sms In English

Soft music around us,
Love in the air,
Lights are dim,
I am with him...
I LOVE HIM.....!!!
........................................................................
it.s me and may frend


 Here’s a line that very few understand :
Tears dont come when you miss a person…
But it comes when you dont want to miss a person!!!
.......................................................................................
I want a girl that I can say
good morning and good night everyday.
Someone I can hug and say I love you.
Someone I can call my girlfriend and
introduced to my family.
 .................................................................
Latest Romantic sms-
My heart 2 U is given:
ØH, do give urs 2 me;
We'll lock them up together,
& throw away D key
......................................................................



<p id="box">Latest Romantic sms-
My heart 2 U is given:
ØH, do give urs 2 me;
We'll lock them up together,
& throw away D key.


may facebook <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


https://www.facebook.com/mdkhusan.khan
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

No comments:

Post a Comment